Software History and Release Notes
- USP Alpha is scheduled to be released at month end.
- Initial focus group feedback reports that USP effectively removes all barriers to entry.
- Due to market demand, development begins on Standata’s Universal Software Product. (USP)
- While not directly connected and able to control the sit stand workstation, it can be used with 100% of all sit stand products.
- USP is free.
- USP data can still be aggregated in the company’s Enterprise Software Solution. (ESS)
- StanData’s Connected Software Solution (CSS) software can now be directly connected and control the sit stand workstations offered by 40 different desk manufacturers.
- CSS is free however an upgrade kit will need to be purchased if the user does not own a LifeDesk®
- StanData’s data protocol, collection and interpretation are ratified by (The Validation Institute) a third party accreditation facility for Wellness software.
- The first Pilot Programs are launched within organizations. Metrics were analyzed over a 30 to 90-day period and results are tabulated for both individual users and group performance.
- The results are even more telling as the team finds that creating group performance goals increases the level of user engagement by 50 percentage points.
- The increased user engagement is identified as the “AT RISK EMPLOYEE POPULATION” within the organizations.
- As the data analytics commence on the quantitative and qualitative data collected is reviewed, StanData found a reduction in physical discomfort and breaks taken due to discomfort and increased engagement at work and perceived productivity as reported by users.
- What was originally intended as a data collection and reporting mechanism starts to evolve into Wellness Software with proven results.
- StanData begins to collect meaningful data as it surpasses the 100,000 transaction milestone.
- StanData signs its first licensing agreement with SunLine Cubicle Solutions and begins to develop its third-party software solution.
- The Android version of the software is made available for download.
- The software is made available on an iOS connected device and the first downloads take place and connected to LifeDesk® sit-stand workstations.
- Sensing a larger potential market opportunity, StanData agrees to take on the software development and in exchange provide connected access to every LifeDesk product shipped.
- From that experience, while disappointing, turned out to be a useful one.
- The LifeDesk® then wanted to know if there would be a way to apply the technology prototype that was presented to manage power consumption in a similar fashion to deliver an Enterprise Wide end user ROI analysis using their people and their data.
- The client ultimately opted to not move forward with the company wide installation of sit-stand workstations. They did state that based on what they learned through the process, The LifeDesk® would be the only unit that they would ever install going forward.
- The client reached out again and requested ROI information that would assist them in decision making upon which the team supplied them with a variety of case studies and reports.
- Due to budgetary constraints, the client choose not go forward with the installation of sit-stand workstations.
- A sample installation and software prototype were presented and ultimately approved by the state electrical inspector.
- A top US Financial Institution was interested in installing 3000 LifeDesk® sit-stand workstations for their corporate relocation
- To install the units, the state’s electrical inspector was going to require the client to upgrade the power into the building due to the concern of a potential power surge in the event that all sit-stand workstations were powered up at the exact same interval.
- A solution was proposed that would control the synchronous movement and lockout of the units based on rules set up by the client
Test the benefits of StanData-powered sit-stand desks in your office with our Pilot Program.
Work Healthier. Live Better. With StanData.
Copyright © StanData. All Rights Reserved.