With minimal investment, gain proven, measurable business benefits with StanData.
Every purchase of StandData includes hardware and software to:
- Improve employee engagement and job satisfaction
- Increase employee morale and overall activity levels
- Reduce fatigue, health risks and workstation injuries
- Enhance productivity
- Improve employee wellness
The StanData software encourages workers to stand
Research shows that as little as 7% of workers use their sit-stand desks after three months.
Recent data proves that software-based reminders are effective for driving behavior change and encouraging increased standing rates.
The StanData software substantially increases usage and over 85% of users polled state they showed productivity increases.
- Increased Productivity 88% 88%
- Improved Morale 62% 62%
- Increased Energy Levels 62% 62%
- Less Stressed Out 12% 12%
- More Active Overall 50% 50%
- Lost Weight 13% 13%
- More Engaged in My Work 50% 50%
- Higher Job Satisfaction 38% 38%
- Reduced Cholesterol 12% 12%
- Overall Improvement 25% 25%
Results are based on survey responses from users conducted March 2018
Dramatically increase workplace wellness and productivity through employee engagement by using the StanData software solution that encourages usage through gamification.
Use the StanData App to encourage workers to transition.
- Physiologically the benefit of sit-stand desks is based on frequent transitioning between sitting and standing postures.
- With the StanData App’s group gamification capabilities, we can demonstrate:
- Increased usage
- Improvements in engagement and productivity
- Payback and Return on Investment
Hardware and software included with every purchase of StanData
Benefits of properly deployed sit-stand workstations
For the employee
- Better Breathing increases blood oxygen levels
- Post-prandial standing burns blood glucose
- Postural Muscle Contraction increases LPL
- Active Standing (NEAT) Burns Additional Calories
- Reduced Hip Flexor Tightness for healthy back and reduced stress
- Reduced Muscle Tension in Upper Body
- Increased Blood Flow to Brain and Extremities, Reduced Fatigue
- Reduced Disc Compression
For the employer
- Productivity Increase
- Reduce Absenteeism Rates
- Reduce Presenteeism Levels
- Reduce Turnover
- Talent Attraction
- Disease Management
- MSD Incidence Reduction
Test the benefits of StanData-powered sit-stand desks in your office with our Pilot Program.
Work Healthier. Live Better. With StandData.